Adaab Kharoud is a Punjabi Singer also Lyricist connected with Punjabi Music Industry. Kharoud was born in a Punjabi Sikh religion family on 02 August 1995 and his birthplace is Patiala, Punjab, India. Adaab is a young and rising star in the Punjabi music industry.
Adaab is a newbie Punjabi song Industry. He initially came up with Kaka Punjabi Singer with his debut song was ”Surma” in 2019. But Surma’s song didn’t make him popular. In Dec 2020 Adaab Kharoud appear in a Punjabi song video ”Temporary Pyar” featuring singer Kaka and received a massive response from the audience all over the world especially in India Punjab Region. Also Read – Jass Records
|Real Full Name||Adaab Kharoud|
|Born||02 August 1995|
|Birthplace||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Year Active||2020– Present|
- Height (approx.) in centimeters- 167 cm
- in meters- 1.67 m
- in feet inches- 5’ 6”
- Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 75 kg
- in pounds- 165 lbs
- Body Measurements (approx.) – Chest: 45 Inches Waist: 38 Inches
- Biceps: 17 Inches
- Eye: Colour Brown
- Hair: Colour Black
|Food||Saag Maaki Ki Roti and Rajma Chawal|
|Actors and Singer||Gurdas Maan and Gurpreet Ghuggi|
|Colors||Blue and Green|
|Sports||Cricket, and Kabbadi|
|Bike||Pulsar and KTM RC 200|
|Cars||Lancer, Range Rover|
Interesting Facts About Adaab Kharoud
- Apart from his lyrics, Adaab also loves to write poems and short types of stories.
- Does he Smoke?- Notknow
- Does he drink alcohol? Notknown
- His first song on YouTube which name was Surma which wasn’t hit as Temporary Pyar
- He loves to write his own songs and singing songs.
- He practices every day singing there is no day that exists when he doesn’t practice singing.
- Adaab Khaorud is a kind-hearted person.
- Initially he faced so many problems when he uploaded his first songs
I hope you would appreciate this information which Adaab Kharoud singer and lyricist I have shared with you all. When I began studying about Adaab I discovered short information to me, whatever information I discovered I have mentioned in this article. If you feel there is incorrect information I have shared with you then feel free to contact us.