A new Punjabi movie Tu Mera Ki Lagda is all set to release on 6th December 2019. The movie which is directed by Manjeet Singh Tony and Gurmeet Saajan is under the banner of Winner’s Film Production. The movie stars Harjit Harman, Yograj Singh, Shefali Sharma, Gurmeet Saajan, Gurpreet Bhangu, Prince KJ Singh, Nisha Bano, and many others. We also see Ravinder Grewal and Jaspinder Cheema in special appearances in the trailer itself.
The upcoming movie Tu Mera Ki Lagda is a mix of too many things. There is romance, exaggerated drama, love, marriage, family problems and much more. The story starts from how a boy falls for a girl whom he has seen at a wedding and later the family doesn’t agree and she gets married to someone else but there are twists and turns in between.
The story of the movie might be interesting but has been presented in a very uninteresting manner by this clichéd trailer. The trailer is badly edited and there are a series of events happening without any synchronization. Lead actor Harjit Harman fails to create the powerful impact that an actor should have and on the other side, the lead actress Shefali Sharma looks quite pretty to be paired opposite him. The veterans are doing what they have been doing for years and we are quite tired of Yograj Singh’s voice opening a trailer.
Punjabi singer and actor Harjit Harman has released the first look poster of his upcoming movie ‘Tu Mera Ki Lagda’ with Shefali Sharma in the lead. The movie will also star Yograj Singh, Gurmeet Saajan, Gurpreet Bhangu, and Prince Kanwaljit Singh.
Tu Mera Ki Lagada Movie Cast
- Singers: R Nait, Harjit Harman, Ninja, Sudesh Kumari, Shipra Goyal
- Music Director: Atul Sharma, Laddi Gill, Ikwinder Singh, Dj Strings
- Lyrics: Bachan Bedil, R Nait, Bittu Mehal Kalan, Harmanjeet, Amanpreet Bajwa, Vicky Dhaliwal
- Music Label: Goyal Music
- Original Background Score: Salil Amrute (U.K)
- Assistant Editor: Garry Singh
- Sound Design & Mixing: Sameer Shelar (Mumbai)
- Di: Sanklan Media PVT. LTD
- Colorist: Pushpendra Surywanshi
- Director Of Photography: Barinder Sidhu
- Choreographer: Narsh Shikari
- Art: Abhijit Singh (Attlai)
- Asociate Director: Bikram Gill
- Cheaf Ad: Gurmeet Photogenic
- Ad: Gurbhej Singh, Subham Sharma, Angrej Mannan, Ladi Algon, Mangal Matta
- Still: Studio Photogenic (KKP), Mangal Verma
- Line Producer: Amarjit Khurana
- Motion Grafix: Harprit Kang (FX Tantra)
- Poster Design: Mika Singh
- Dress: Navdeep Agoria
- Visual Promotion: Edit Point
- Promos: Raj Maan, Bakhshinder Singh
- Producer – Gurmeet Saajan
- Associate Producer – Happy Goyal, Baghi Sandhu Rurka kalan (uk)
- Co-Producer Satnam Batra, Gurmeet Singh, Bhola layalpuria
- Written & Directed By – Manjeet Tony, Gurmeet Saajan
- Releasing Worldwide on 6 Dec 2019
Harjit took down to his Instagram to share the news of his upcoming movie with his fans. The movie is written and directed by Manjit Singh Tony and Gurmeet Saajan. Presented under Winners Film Production, ‘Tu Mera Ki Lagda’ is produced by Gurmeet as well.
Popular Punjabi singer-actor Harjit Harman broke through the scene in 1999 with the release of his debut album ‘Kudi Chiran Ton Vichhari’. Having established himself as a singer in the Punjabi industry, he made a guest appearance in the 2009 film ‘Tera Mera Ki Rishta’.
Harjit is coming up with his next film ‘Tu Mera Ki Lagda’ along with Shefali Sharma and Yograj Singh in important roles. The ‘Punjebaan’ fame singer took down to his official Instagram handle to share the news with his followers.
While the release date is not out yet, Harman has shared a still from the movie with his fans. He captioned it as Tu Mera Ki Lagda” my upcoming movie, the release date will be announced very soon… Stay Tuned… ”
Earlier, Harjit shared the poster of the film on his social media account. Written and directed by Manjeet Singh Tony and Gurmeet Saajan, the film is presented by Winners Film Production.
Interesting T About Tu Mera Lagda Movie
Very few people know that this amazing actor became the director of ‘Kuramaiya’ in 2018. Recently, Sajjan has been busy shooting for his role in ‘Garhgarh Sindhi’ and after completing his shoot he will make his next direction. Yes, you will read it as your next film, there will be ‘You Are My Laura’ as the director.
Her final directors Harjit Harman and Japji Khaira were at the forefront and Harjit Harman will lead ‘Tum Meri Kida’, but the decision to lead is still to be, but as we get more information we will share with you. General Chat Chat Lounge
We want to remember that his last directed flick didn’t earn much at the box office. The main reason behind this was the lack of promotion, though the film was praised when it was telecasted on channels. Earlier, more than half of the viewers were unaware that no such film had been released.
This time, Gurmeet Sajan will have to remember that if he succeeds in bringing good content, but until the film gets a proper promotion, he will not be successful at the box-office. So good content and good publicity will definitely open the door to success.