Punjab Ration Card Status Check and How to Apply for Punjab Ration Card Sechem 2021 – 2022 for List. Smart Ration Card Status.
So dear friends, Punjab Government keeps announcing various government schemes from time to time, here we will keep you informed about all the schemes related to Punjab Government. Punjab Smart Ration Card List 2020 has been released on the online portal of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs.
Residents of Punjab who have newly applied for Ration Card can see the smart ration card online list by visiting the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Punjab. This department has taken a very good initiative of the state government. This online ease will be of great extra to the citizens of Punjab.
Table of Contents
Punjab Smart Ration Card 2021
You can also use the ration card as your identity. Ration Cards provide food items like rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, etc. The citizens of the state are sent to the ration shops at discounted rates by the government every month. The people of the state who are not able to get the required food items due to financial constraints can easily buy them at cheaper rates through smart ration cards. Ration cards are very important for people below the poverty line because they are unable to meet their basic needs.
Benefits of Punjab Ration Card
- Punjab Ration card can be used as an identification card
- Ration card is a vital record for availing the gains of government schemes
- Through Ration Card, only people of Punjab can get rations at lower rates (rice, wheat, oil, sugar, etc.).
- Ration card is needed to make a passport, driving license, voter identity card
- This scheme will help you to no longer have to go to offices frequently.
- You can see your name online from home.
- This scheme will save your time a lot
- You will get wheat FPS at Rs. 2 / – per kg.
- Wheat will be given for two years only once.
- This distribution will be done directly at the doorsteps of the beneficiaries. Department of Food and Civil Supplies
- Beneficiaries are given sacks of wheat in which they get grain.
- Receivers are de-duplicated based on the Aadhaar number.
- The receiver customer can go to court if he/she does not get the wheat as per his right.
- Wheat will be delivered in 30 kg standard packing.
Why Ration Card is Important?
You can also apply for the ration card as your identity. Ration Cards give you food items like rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, etc. Those voters of the state are sent to the division shops at discounted rates by the ministry every month. The people of the state who are not able to arrange the expected food and beverages due to financial confinements can easily buy them at lower rates through ration cards. Ration cards are very valuable for people below the poverty line because they are helpless to meet their basic needs.
Purpose of Ration Card List
Available Online Due to the available smart Ration Card List 2021, a consumer can check their name and their household name in the Punjab Ration Card List through the internet. People will not have to go to any management office for this so that their time is protected and both do not have to face difficulties.
Antyodia Anna Yojana (AAY)
Under the AAA scheme, BPLs are the neediest of the households. A.A.A. Beneficiaries will get 35-40 kg of essential items at a much lower price than the local market.
Domestic Priority (PH)
Under the PHH scheme, families above BPL can apply. There is also an income slab to apply for this scheme. We’ll let you know when the items you are available.
Must Read – Punjab HSRP
Apply for Online Punjab Smart Ration Card
- First of all, you need to go to the official site, click on the Citizen Login link on the Punjab State Portal.
- Then, If you are visiting the site first-time then as a new user, click on the “New User” link, unless logging in with your username and password.
- Next logging in for the first time, the user will be requested to update their profile. Please update it.
- Next, click on the “Latest Applications” link in the left menu.
- After this, on the next screen, all the services of the staff are listed. Select the service you want to apply for and click the “Apply” link next to the service.
- On the latest request screen, go to the selection 2 (Form Online Form Application) section and click on the “Click here to fill the application form online” link
- At the last, Fill out the form and click “Submit”.
- Finally, click on the “View Saved Application” link, select the application, and click on the “Upload Supporting Documents” button.
- Upload supported documents.
Ration Card Stats
|Bi- Annual Transactions %
|Bi – Annual Transactions
How to Check Punjab Ration Card List 2021?
If the aspiring beneficiary of wants to see his and his family’s name in the smart ration card list, follow the instructions given below.
- First, the beneficiary has to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Punjab Ration Card List
- On this homepage, you will see the option of Month Abstract, click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Ration card list
- On this page, you must select your district.
- After that, you have to choose your inspector.
- Then you have to select the FPS ID. Then after that, the list will open in which you will find information about EPDS Punjab. You can find your name on this ration card list.
How to see your family name in the Ration Card List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After that, you will see the Beneficiary Details option on the home page.
- Click on this option. After that, the front page opens and then you have to fill in your ration card number in the box provided.
- After that, you will find your family information on the ration card list.
Check the status of EPDS Ration Card
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of EPDS Punjab.
- After this, a form will open in front of you in which you have to select your district, village, village, FPS etc.
- After that, you have to click on View View. After this, you will get the complete ration card information on the next page.
- Login process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System Punjab.
- The home page will now open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login link.
- Punjab Ration Card
- As soon as you click on the link, a login form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in the requested information.
- Now you have to click on the login link.
- This way you will be able to log in.
- The process of knowing the details of the stock
Must Important Links for Ration Card
|Apply New Ration Card (Online)
|Download Punjab Ration Card Application form (Offline) PDF
|Check Punjab Ration Card List 2020
|Ration Card Search (RC. No.)
|Ration Card Search (Aadhar Card No.)
|Punjab Ration Card Beneficiary Detail
|District Offices (Food Supplies, Punjab)