Are you working in Punjab state? If the answer is yes then Trend Punjabi has a good update for you. The Punjab government has launched a new Scheme for E Punjab Labour Card. Thinking about how you can take benefit of this Scheme?
The Punjab Government has launched an online e-portal for Punjab Labor Card Registration. All state workers can register and create their labor cards by visiting this online portal. Through this Labor Card, the mechanics of the state can avail the benefits of all the government schemes begun by the state government. Today we will tell you how you can register for the Punjab Labor Card. You can read this article till the end to get all the information and avail of all the services.
Table of Contents
E Punjab Labour Portal
National Informatics Centre NIC has designed this portal particularly for labor laws and safety, health, and labor welfare. Using this online portal labour people can apply for this Scheme.
Those who are migrants workers need to register in this e Punjab Labour portal. After you complete your registrations process all facilities available on this portal will be provided to all registered employees and staff. Once the whole process is complete, you will benefit from your account from the E Punjab labour portal. Must Read – HSRP Punjab High-Security Number Plate Registration | Apply Online Process, Status Fees of State Punjab
Punjab Labour Card Benefits
Thinking about what are benefits you will get Punjabi Labour Card Scheme. We have mentioned the complete guide which you need to read before registering yourself in the portal.
- The portal will process online registration, online application request through Dynamic Common Application Form (CAF), one time document submission, payment online payment gateway, online processing.
- Using this portal those who have applied, they will get 3000 RS in their bank account. They even don’t have to visit bank to check the payment has been come or not. Labor will get deposit money in bank account.
- You can even view and downloading inspection reports, filing annual return, submitting labour welfare contribution through self-certification scheme through payment online payment gateway.
- This is online portal available for only Punjab state people no-one else can submit their files.
- Most vital advantage of this scheme now workers don’t have to visit again and again to government office.
- Person must be above age 18 and below 40.
- Monthly income below 15000RS
- Worker should not have joined in Organized Sector or with membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC.
- Aadhar Card
- Saving Bank Account Details
Punjab Labour Card Apply Online
Now most important task in while applying online. Make sure you follow the same steps which we have mentioned below.
- First, you need visit the official site www.pblabour.gov.in.
- Second, You need to click on Create User.
- Third, a new form will be open in new tab. You need to fill all the mandatory details which asked in the web form.
- Fourth, After filling all the details you will receive email for confirmation as OTP.
- Fifth, Completing the verification you need to verify your mobile number.
- Sixth, Now you have successfully register your self in portal.
Punjab Govt 3,000 Labour Scheme
- Advantage Scheme: – Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 70,000 per annum for children of registered construction workers (from first class to degree course)
- Shagun Scheme: For marriage of two daughters of registered construction workers – 31,000 / – (Shagun amount) on marriage of each daughter. If the girl herself is a registered member.
- Funeral Assistance Scheme: – Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – for funeral and funeral expenses in the state of Punjab after the death of a registered construction worker or his family member.
- Bicycle Scheme for Children of Construction Workers: – The Board gives time freecycle to the children of registered construction workers standing in the 9th to 12th class in the State of Punjab.
- 20,000 / – per annum Economic assistance will be provided to care for mentally handicapped for handicapped construction workers.
Punjab BOCW Contact Details
Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Address Labour Bhawan Model Welfare Centre Phase 10, Sector 64, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, 160062
Phone + 91-172-2702486
Fax + 91-172-2704091
|E Punjab Labour Portal Website||www.pblabour.gov.in|
|Register Online||Create a New User|
|Login Online||Login Now|
|Punjab Labour Complete Guide PDF||Download PDF|
|Who Can Apply||Punjab Workers|